BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backup failed (tar:712 Total bytes received: 377883

2016-04-21 09:34:13
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backup failed (tar:712 Total bytes received: 377883
From: terryls <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 06:33:25 -0700
I'm getting positive results by checking the network share settings.
Apparently windows updates changes the share settings.
This is the only thing I can think of
and the only thing that appears to be resolving this issue.
SSDP Discovery needs to be a running service
also, google 'network discovery will not stay on'
this yielded many results as well.