BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] backup failed (tar:712 Total bytes received: 377883

2016-04-20 14:42:27
Subject: [BackupPC-users] backup failed (tar:712 Total bytes received: 377883
From: terryls <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:41:32 -0700
A few days ago, I posted an issue pertaining to backups not running on schedule.
The problem was identified and resolved by increasing the
WakeUpSchedule and MaxBackup settings.
for 2 days, the backups worked without any problems.
This morning, I opened the WGUI and all of the Windows servers had the message
in the Subject line above.
I can manually start and complete any Linux machine but any Windows machine
indicates it starts and then
fails.
The XFerLOG.bad has this little bit of info...
Xfer PIDs are now 56244,56243
tar:1236 Getting files newer than Mon Apr 18 19:00:01 2016
WARNING: The "syslog" option is deprecated
Domain=[CARESERVER-005] OS=[Windows Server 2012 Standard 9200] Server=[Windows
Server 2012 Standard 6.2]
tar:316  tarmode is now full, system, hidden, noreset, quiet
  create   755       0/0           0 $Recycle.Bin
Any suggestions?
Thank you