BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC development status.

2016-03-22 11:29:15
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC development status.
From: Nicholas Hall <ngharo AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 15:28:34 +0000
On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 5:31 AM Mauro Condarelli <mc5686 AT mclink DOT it> wrote:
Hi,
this question has been asked before and I know I might be beating a dead horse.
Hopefully the horse is not quite dead... yet ;)

Questions are:
What is the current status of BackupPC development?
Released versions are now over one year old; is the project still alive?

At the least, I'd like to see a new master code repository and issue tracker that we can start contributing to and get v4 out of alpha.

I think there is a lot of local repos people have created and patched that is floating out there with no real home to go to.