BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupFilesOnly not working

2016-02-29 08:46:11
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupFilesOnly not working
From: BrunoVonTroba <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 05:44:30 -0800
>>From the above, it certainly appears that you're sending an exclude of
"*", so I'd expect no files to ever be included in the set of files to
be backed up.

Actually, I'd expect *.vdi files located in the transfer root to be included,
but I'm guessing there aren't any in there. All subdirectories are then
excluded, and the include wouldn't apply to files in them anyway. However,
any *directories* named /*.vdi would be included, including all substructure.

It can sound strange, but i did not add any exclusions - backuppc sends it as
default by himself (my field ExcludeFiles is empty)
Anyway - i will try other options you have written