BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupFilesOnly not working

2016-02-18 12:51:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupFilesOnly not working
From: BrunoVonTroba <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 02:45:30 -0800
BackupPC 3.3.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
I have a share (home) to backup.
But i want to exclude specific files to be backed up only once a month
So i have crated 2 backup's. In first one backup all in /home directory except
virtualbox Files (.vdi). Here everything works fine - vdi files are not being
backed up.
LOG:
incr backup started back to 2016-01-21 14:19:11 (backup #0) for directory home
Connected to IP________:873, remote version 31
Negotiated protocol version 28
Connected to module home
Sending args: --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D
--links --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive . .
Sent exclude: *.vdi
Xfer PIDs are now 17741

In the second one I want only backup vdi files, so in config i have made option
BackupFilesOnly to *.vdi
And here is a problem. BackupPC says there is no files to backup. It does not
matter, what i will write down in include field - i have try everything:
*.vdi
/*.vdi
.vdi
/foldernamewithvdi/
It does not work.

LOG:
full backup started for directory home
Connected to IP_______:873, remote version 31
Negotiated protocol version 28
Connected to module home
Sending args: --server --sender --numeric-ids --perms --owner --group -D
--links --hard-links --times --block-size=2048 --recursive --ignore-times . .
Sent include: /*.vdi
Sent exclude: /*
Xfer PIDs are now 18659
[ skipped 1 lines ]
Done: 0 files, 0 bytes
Got fatal error during xfer (No files dumped for share home)
Backup aborted (No files dumped for share home)
Not saving this as a partial backup since it has fewer files than the prior one
(got 0 and 0 files versus 189)

Is there any way to use BackupFilesOnly or i just have to make another Rsync
share with virtualbox folders and use it? Because BackupFilesOnly option seems
to not work properly.