BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Retiring hosts without losing backups

2016-01-29 15:52:44
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Retiring hosts without losing backups
From: Bob of Donelson Trophy <bob AT donelsontrophy DOT net>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 14:36:02 -0600

Go to the host config page . . . under "Schedule" and find "BackupsDisable" and go to wiki and read about the options.

Hope this helps.

---

Bob Wooden of Donelson Trophy

615.885.2846
www.donelsontrophy.com

"Everyone deserves an award!!"

On 2016-01-29 14:29, Kenneth Porter wrote:

I've got backups for quite a few hosts that have been retired. I regularly
get nag emails telling me that these hosts haven't been backed up recently.
What's the best way to tell BPC to stop sending notification emails for a
host without deleting its data?