BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BackupPC_fixLinks.pl - Where to download?

2015-09-02 16:58:40
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC_fixLinks.pl - Where to download?
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 22:57:12 +0200
Hi all,

I have a lot of files in my pc-tree which are not correct linked into my
pool. I'll like to verify and linked them correctly into my pool (not
cpool).
I've found some mailings regarding BackupPC_fixLinks.pl as well as hints to
the location
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/backuppc/index.php?title=BackupPC_FixLinks
Unfortunately I can't find it there :(

Please could I have an advice from you?