BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem with Full Backups and Exclussions

2015-01-05 11:01:31
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Problem with Full Backups and Exclussions
From: Francisco Suarez <francisco AT wihphotels DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 10:53:21 -0500
Thanks Michelle,

I'm not sure I understand well how the exclusions work still. Only need to all content exclude these directories. When you say share do you mean share's already entered under "RsyncShareName" for example "/home".

Which of these will accomplish the desired result to exclude content on the directories listed?

$Conf{BackupFilesExclude} = {
  '/' => [
    '/home/theplans/log/*',
    '/home/run/positions/trace/*',