BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Backuppc Exclude trouble

2014-11-10 15:35:38
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Backuppc Exclude trouble
From: jdurand <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:33:54 -0800
Trying to exclude opened files ~*.*, ntuser.dat.log, etc, but having trouble.
Tried several different suggestions, all turn out to do nothing. I am not using
excludes and includes simultaneously. See below for my exclude lines:

Share *

/Documents and Settings/*/Local Settings
/Documents and Settings/*/UsrClass.dat
/Documents and Settings/*/UsrClass.dat.LOG
/Documents and Settings/*/NTUSER.DAT
/Documents and Settings/*/ntuser.dat.LOG
/Documents and Settings/*/Recent
*/Cache
*/parent.lock
Thumbs.db
IconCache.db
/RECYCLER
*/Temporary Internet Files
/System Volume Information
/pagefile.sys
/hiberfil.sys
*.pst
~*

There were several variations like ? in spaces, tried backslashes, wildcard
placement ~* or ~*.*.

Please halp!

Thanks!