BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] State idle

2014-10-24 08:48:27
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] State idle
From: Michael Kuss <michael.w.kuss AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:46:41 +0200
On 24 October 2014 13:31, Fanny Alexandra Oyarzún Bórquez <fanny.oyarzun AT lazos DOT cl> wrote:
Only once has reached 95%, but after cleaning was conducted and is now 89%, ie, has space. Is that like a problem?

Very likely.  Now backups should work if you are out of the black-out interval.  But verify that pooling works, an automatic cleaning of 6% is a lot.  Or did you mean you removed some backups to gain space?

Michael

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Fanny Alexandra Oyarzún Bórquez
<fanny.oyarzun AT lazos DOT cl> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Currently I have installed BackupPC on a server and I have configured two
> hosts to support the automated backups worked fine until recently, but now
> can not be performed on an automatic but if I make these manually if
> generated. I've checked the settings and was 0 BackupsDisable also check the
> logs but did not indicate error.
>
> When I check this summary Host has idle state

How full is the pool file system?    If it reaches DfMaxUsagePct
(default 95%) then backuppc won't automatically start new backups even
if they are due and you aren't in a blackout interval.