BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] [Backuppc] Problem with tab order in config page

2014-10-23 09:39:37
Subject: [BackupPC-users] [Backuppc] Problem with tab order in config page
From: Nicolas Martin <nicolas.martin AT atexo DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:10:08 +0200
Hi,

I have a weird problem with my new backuppc instance and I was hoping someone would be able to give me some hints.

Technical informations :
ubuntu 14.04.1
apache 2.4.7
backuppc 3.3.0 (installed with apt-get install backuppc)
browsers : linux FF 34, windows FF 32, IE 10

It's working fine, I have been able to do all the setup I wanted, but it's acting strangely when I click in the "edit config" page.

whenever I click on a tab (like "Email", "Xfer", "CGI", ...), the tab order changes. It will behave the same way in the "edit config" page of a host, and the order of the tabs appears to be totally random.

It's not the bug of the century, but it's rather annoying ...I did not have the problem with BackupPC 3.1 & 3.2

I have tried to look for this issue elsewhere but could not find anything related. Has anyone any idea regarding this ? (problem with _javascript_ ?)

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas