BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Feature Request

2014-08-28 12:15:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Feature Request
From: <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:13:13 -0400
Andreas Schnederle-Wagner - Futureweb.at wrote at about 15:41:11 +0000 on
Thursday, August 28, 2014:
 > The Reason we did this ist o avoid custom Config Files for each Host.
 > We only need to create the Host with name 'ctDIR8' and everything works like
 > a charm ... so only the"hosts" file needs tob e changed when adding/removing
 > Hosts ...

Please DO NOT top-post -- it makes reading threads very difficult.

You do not need custom Config Files for each host. You could put Perl
code in config.pl if you want... and putting custom code in a config
file is IMHO a much better option than patching a perl module.