BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Feature Request

2014-08-28 11:45:36
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Feature Request
From: Andreas Schnederle-Wagner - Futureweb.at <schnederle AT futureweb DOT at>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 15:41:11 +0000
The Reason we did this ist o avoid custom Config Files for each Host.
We only need to create the Host with name 'ctDIR8' and everything works like a
charm ... so only the"hosts" file needs tob e changed when adding/removing
Hosts ...

Andreas Schnederle-Wagner
Futureweb OG
Innsbrucker Str. 4
6380 St. Johann

schnederle AT futureweb DOT at
www.futureweb.at
www.ortsinfo.at

Fon: +43 (0) 5352 65335-0
Fax: +43 (0) 5352 65335-777
Gratis über Skype anrufen | Skype-ID: futureweb