BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to remove error on the "status" page about a retired host

2014-05-16 05:53:32
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to remove error on the "status" page about a retired host
From: Robert Waldner <waldner AT waldner.priv DOT at>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 11:36:13 +0200
Aloha,

for reasons not applicable here I managed to have BackupPC trying to
 back up a host that was about to be retired, and (rsync) authentication
 failed.

I disabled backups for this host via $Conf{BackupsDisable} (I still
 need the old backups accessible), but the error about the failed auth
 is still being displayed on the "status" page under "Failures that
 need attention".

Any hints about how I could have that error no longer be displayed?
 It's more of a cosmetic thing...

cheers,
&rw
--
-- It may look like I'm just sitting here doing nothing, but
-- I'm really actively waiting for all my problems to go away.