BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Mail missed backup only after 30 days

2014-05-12 09:59:27
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Mail missed backup only after 30 days
From: Micha Kersloot <micha AT kovoks DOT nl>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 15:39:08 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

we're using backuppc for several Linux machines. If a server is unavailable we get a message that the backup failed which is perfect. But for one server we got the message only when the backup failed for 30 days so we where not aware of the problem, but after 30 days. I've tried to find any info on how this can happened, but so far I've found almost no info on how to debug this problem or on which mail is sent when. Another server which is unavailable regularly does trigger the mails and all other messages seem to be sent.

Anybody knows where to start debugging this problem?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Micha Kersloot

Blijf op de hoogte en ontvang de laatste tips over Zimbra/KovoKs Contact:
http://twitter.com/kovoks

KovoKs B.V. is ingeschreven onder KvK nummer: 11033334