BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Rename of directories error and other oddities...

2014-05-07 09:43:50
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Rename of directories error and other oddities...
From: "Rob Morin" <rob AT mventures DOT ca>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>, <backuppc AT kosowsky DOT org>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 09:42:30 -0400
All my backups seemed to have worked... I check this morning and it looks
good, I will try some restores later on and see how it goes...

Anyone see a problem if i leave it this way?

As i have not touched or altered anything other than doing standard apt-g
upgrade on the box.... SO i am not sure why this command would stop working
due to this particular error....

Rob Morin
Senior Systems Administrator
Momentum Ventures