BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] cpool directory is using more than 500GB space.

2014-03-20 01:02:32
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] cpool directory is using more than 500GB space.
From: Aravind R <aravind.r AT nocme DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 05:01:21 +0000
Hi Les,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have tried to check each and every directory separately.

cpool]# du -csh 0
28G     0
28G     total
cpool]# du -csh 1
40G     1
40G     total
cpool]# du -csh 2
28G     2
28G     total

Seems like each directory contains GB's of datas. Will be there any issue if I
delete these files?

Regards,
Aravind