BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] ignored $Conf{BackupFilesExclude?

2013-11-22 12:52:28
Subject: [BackupPC-users] ignored $Conf{BackupFilesExclude?
From: derr12 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 09:50:28 -0800
yeah I noticed my gaff shortly after I posted.  as for the samba bug, i ended
up rebuilding the ubuntu server with 13.10  (this server wasnt in production
yet)
With the new samba version im not getting those errors on the sym-link folders
anymore.

so word to the wise for anyone having to do a lot of windows shares...  use
samba 3.6.6 or better.