BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] First attempt at backup PC, running into issues.

2013-10-03 15:03:44
Subject: [BackupPC-users] First attempt at backup PC, running into issues.
From: derr12 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:01:56 -0700
derrick@ubuntu:~$ smbclient //CSR1/My Documents
Domain=[CSR1] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]
tree connect failed: NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME

Odd, I can get to that exact share location via the windows machine running
that VM.

I checked and my Ubuntu server was not on the same workgroup as the Windows
machine, so I changed it.  same thing happened.

Which is dumb, because when I browse the host im trying to reach we can see
that my documents does indeed exist.

derrick@ubuntu:~$ smbclient -L CSR1
Enter derrick's password:
Domain=[CSR1] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        My Documents    Disk
        IPC$            IPC       Remote IPC
        ADMIN$          Disk      Remote Admin