BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC with ssh

2013-09-16 05:19:25
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC with ssh
From: Till Hofmann <hofmanntill AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:16:47 +0200
You should probably (re)read backuppc's documentation, particularly the sections about Client Setup and SSH Setup. If you still have questions after you read the documentation, come back to the mailing list. In general it's a good idea to read about what you're doing before asking FAQ on the mailing list.

Where can I set the ssh username, passwd?