BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to backup Exchange in BackupPC - step by step

2013-07-24 05:15:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to backup Exchange in BackupPC - step by step
From: Prem <squirrelj AT yahoo DOT com>
To: Lord Sporkton <lordsporkton AT gmail DOT com>, "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 02:10:13 -0700 (PDT)
Lord,

Thank you for the hint but does the NTBackup diligently handle Exchange DB even with open files? Could you share how the configuration is done?

Based on what I read in few other forums they were mentioning about using VSS component to achieve it but just that I don't quite much get the process.

Appreciate it.