BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] mysql streaming

2013-04-25 18:36:57
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] mysql streaming
From: Lord Sporkton <lordsporkton AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 15:35:20 -0700
It is on linux yes. That is not out of the question, but it would be preferred for management purposes to do it though the command in backuppc. Its not just one server, its dozens and growing. Its also multiple customers and departments.

On 25 April 2013 14:53, Sabuj Pattanayek <sabujp AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Does your mysql db live on a unix system? If so, why not use
automysqlbackup and just have it dump to your backup system over NFS?