BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] chdir failed (new to this whole linux thing)

2013-02-07 11:45:45
Subject: [BackupPC-users] chdir failed (new to this whole linux thing)
From: nutter246 <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 03:25:15 -0800
Basically whats happening is im trying to use backupPC on linux and so far it
seems to have installed correctly except for when i click to run a backup.
Moments after clicking backup its giving me the error chdir failed, im not
quite sure what infomation is needed to help with this problem so if any is
needed let me know
Thanks for your time :D