BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Getting files newer than error

2012-09-13 16:54:02
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Getting files newer than error
From: "Lee A. Connell" <lee AT ammocomp DOT com>
To: "backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:40:30 +0000

I usually use Debian.  I switched a server to CentOS 6 and installed BackupPC from EPEL, version 3.2.1 and CentOS 6 is using smbclient 3.5.  I took out the –N switch and it now backups up.  It only backs up using the full method.  If I try to do an incremental backup it fails with this.

Running: /usr/bin/smbclient \\\\ts-1\\Users -c tarmode\ full -TcN /var/lib/BackupPC//pc/ts-1/timeStamp.level0 -

incr backup started back to 2012-09-13 20:04:48  (backup #1) for share Users

Xfer PIDs are now 3784,3783

Getting files newer than Thu Sep 13 20:04:48 2012

tarExtract: Done: 0 errors, 0 filesExist, 0 sizeExist, 0 sizeExistComp, 0 filesTotal, 0 sizeTotal

Got fatal error during xfer (Getting files newer than Thu Sep 13 20:04:48 2012)

Backup aborted (Getting files newer than Thu Sep 13 20:04:48 2012)

What do I need to do to get this to work?

Lee Connell | Network Engineer

Ammonoosuc Computer Services

42 Mill St

Littleton, NH 03561

P: 603.444.3937

F: 603.444.2762

www.ammocomp.com

Confidentiality notice:

This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery
of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.