BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Pool filesystem wierdness

2012-05-29 19:28:00
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Pool filesystem wierdness
From: Brad Alexander <storm16 AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:27:07 -0400
I know it is bad form to respond to one's own post, but I was digging
around in my Munin graphs, and noticed that the filesystem skyrocked
from about 70% to 100% late on the 26th or early on the 27th. I have
included both the 4-week pool graph from the backup machine and the
weekly graph from my munin server. Note that while the pool filesystem
is smooth and even at around 300GB, the munin graph climbs sharply...I
wasn't able to find anything that might have caused it, though doing
df on the pc directory, with all it's hard links, seems to be a Bad
Idea.

Thanks,
--b