BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] apache config?

2012-05-08 14:49:21
Subject: [BackupPC-users] apache config?
From: James Ward <jeward AT torzo DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 11:27:47 -0700 (MST)
So, apache on my BackupPC system responds to both http and https requests, but
when I try to load the BackupPC interface, it hangs for a long time and then
comes back with internal server error.  Any ideas?

I'm using Debian Squeeze with current package installed apache
2.2.16-6+squeeze7 and backuppc 3.1.0-9.1.

This WAS working for EONs.
--
Ward... James Ward
Linux System Administrator