BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Only v0 showing in backup history

2012-04-05 08:07:18
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Only v0 showing in backup history
From: Daniel Harvey <daniel AT amristar.com DOT au>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:05:25 +0000
OK, another update which may help people. I submitted an issue with bindfs
(http://code.google.com/p/bindfs/issues/detail?id=20). Turns out there are some
options to use with bindfs relating to inodes (actually they are FUSE options
'use_ino' and 'readdir_ino' but see issue above). These options are on by
default in more recent versions of bindfs than I'm currently running.

Cheers,
Daniel