BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] I've Tried Everything

2012-02-16 14:35:34
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] I've Tried Everything
From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell AT gmail DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 23:30:47 -0600
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 11:20 PM, Zach Lanich <zlanich AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
Hey guys i've been trying for like 12 hrs to get BackupPC to work. im
not Amazing at linux, but i have tried Tar, Rsync, etc. each thing has a
reason it fails. i got ssh set up and tested it and it works fine via
ssh keys. using Tar, it errors (no files to dump) if i leave the
"BackupZeroFilesIsFatal" box checked, it errors if there's less files in
the attempted backup than the prev one, and even if i un-check it, it
errors (65280
) on a random .png file that seems to be fine. can sum1 plz help me. i
know BackupPC is supposed to be one of the best so i must be missing
something

What error did you get with rsync?