BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] DumpPreUserCmd bash script not exiting

2012-02-10 02:28:57
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] DumpPreUserCmd bash script not exiting
From: Mark Coetser <mark AT tux-edo.co DOT za>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:27:22 +0200
Hi Les

Not that I am aware of, I am using the full path too all commands and if
run as "su - backuppc" "/full/path/to/script" as defined in the host.pl
it works as expected but when run from the backuppc dump command it runs
the first part of the script then just never exits

Thank you,

Mark Adrian Coetser
mark AT tux-edo.co DOT za