BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupFileExclude and rsync

2012-01-25 06:58:39
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupFileExclude and rsync
From: Michael Below <mbelow AT antithese DOT de>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 12:55:39 +0100
Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 24.01.2012, 10:30 -0600 schrieb Les Mikesell:
> The key should be the rsync sharename (or * for all of them) and the
> value should be the path relative to the share that you want to
> exclude. Here's a link to where it was discussed in the underlying
> config file format:

Thanks -- with this information in mind I was able to find it in the
documentation as well... I had read that bit about BackupFileExclude a
couple of times beforehand, but somehow the meaning didn't get through
to me.

(Might be my thick skull, or maybe the documentation could be more clear
on this, if others seem to have the same question?)

Michael

--
Michael Below <below AT judiz DOT de>