BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] simplest way to back-up to a remote share?

2012-01-24 09:21:46
Subject: [BackupPC-users] simplest way to back-up to a remote share?
From: "Ivanus, Radu" <Radu.Ivanus AT tmdfriction DOT com>
To: <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:38:28 +0100

Hi all,

I configured backuppc on a Ubuntu server machine.

All fine, but I’m having a hard time with the following scenario:

I need to backup a network share called \\domain\folder to another network share called \\ip\folder (different from the 1st one).

What is the best way to do this? (I would appreciate if someone can help me with clear steps as I’m new to linux environment).

Thanks!

Regards,

Radu

TMD Friction Romania