BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] empty files

2011-12-06 16:58:49
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] empty files
From: "Greer, Jacob - District Tech" <jacob.greer AT ksd.kyschools DOT us>
To: "'General list for user discussion, questions and support'" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 21:41:32 +0000
I greatly appreciate the information I looked and the data directory on the
server has folders but no files best I can tell. I am new to Linux and
BackupPC.  This is a OpenSuse11 install that I did not setup.  I am just trying
to make it work.  I am thinking about re-loading the server and staring all
over.

Thanks again.

Jacob O. Greer