BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to run BackupPC_copyPCPool.pl without a BackupPC installation

2011-09-30 18:07:30
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to run BackupPC_copyPCPool.pl without a BackupPC installation
From: Matthias Meyer <matthias.meyer AT gmx DOT li>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 00:04:50 +0200
Hi (Jeff ;-)

I would like to try your BackupPC_copyPCPool.pl to backup my BackupPC
storage to another server.

Unfortunately this other server have no BackupPC installed.
I've copied FileZIO.pm, Lib.pm, jLib.pm, Attrib.pm and Storage.pm from
/usr/share/backuppc/lib/BackupPC as well as Text.pm from
/usr/share/backuppc/lib/BackupPC/Storage onto this server.

~# sudo -u backuppc /usr/share/backuppc/bin/BackupPC_copyPCPool.pl
No language setting
BackupPC::Lib->new failed

Is it possible to set the language without installing the whole BackupPC
package?

br
Matthias
--