BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Moving a stockage of 32-bits server to a server 64 bits?

2011-08-14 14:40:59
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Moving a stockage of 32-bits server to a server 64 bits?
From: Frederic MASSOT <frederic AT juliana-multimedia DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:39:19 +0200
Hi,

I prepare a new backup server (64 bits) to replace a old server (32
bits). I use data compression.

Does the "/var/lib/backuppc" directory (Debian system) can be moved from
the old server to the new?

Is the backuppc home directory is independent of 32 or 64 bits?

Regards.
|              FRÉDÉRIC MASSOT               |
|     http://www.juliana-multimedia.com      |
|   mailto:frederic AT juliana-multimedia DOT com   |