BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Too many links : where is the problem ?

2011-08-10 04:54:27
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Too many links : where is the problem ?
From: friedmann <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:52:06 -0700
OK,

i do not feel like moving from ext3 to ext4, nor reformatting the partition,
just to have a short-term solution.
I will see with the user if he can compress the folder in one tar.gz file, and
propose a modification of the software that provokes such folder structures.

Thanks all for your help, and sharing your knowledge.