BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Can't locate BackupPC/Lib.pm on Centos5.6 x86_64

2011-08-08 11:28:44
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Can't locate BackupPC/Lib.pm on Centos5.6 x86_64
From: saed <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:27:05 -0700
Thank you Richard for your response ..
thats what i`m saying files should be no difference with CEntos than Fedora ..
but as i excepted troubles caused by configuration files mess which happened by
re installing another version/arch of the software.
i re installed the rpm one more time after i did "rm -rf /etc/BackupPC" to make
sure its a clean installation .

Now i have 2 Directories !

1) $ ls /var/lib/backuppc/
cpool  passwd  pc  pool  trash
2) $ ls /var/lib/BackupPC/
cpool  pc  pool  trash

now if i try to access it with http://localhost/backuppc it says the URL not
found on the server!
BUT when
i try to access with http://localhost/BackupPC . it asks for Credentials

seems i won`t be able to set a password for the user associated with this URL
http://localhost/BackupPC ,obviously coz the   "passwd" file isn`t in
/var/lib/BackupPC/passwd Directory

my config file shows the following . . .
$ cat /etc/httpd/conf.d/BackupPC.conf
<Directory       /usr/share/BackupPC/sbin/>
# BackupPC requires valid authentication in order for the web interface to
# function properly. One can view the web interface without authentication
# though all functionality is disabled.
#
# htpasswd -c /etc/BackupPC/apache.users yourusername
#

order deny,allow
deny from all
allow from all
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /etc/BackupPC/apache.users
AuthName "BackupPC

require valid-user

</Directory>

$ ls /etc/BackupPC/
config.pl config.pl.back hosts pc

HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS CHAOS ?????!!!!

i`m really Desperate to start BackupPC in Production Environment .. any help ?