BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Can't do a backup

2011-08-01 17:49:29
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Can't do a backup
From: Rory Toma <rory AT ooma DOT com>
To: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 14:47:56 -0700
I ended up having to overwrite the tar command in my client config:

$Conf{TarClientCmd} = '$tarPath --totals -c -v -f - -C $shareName';

Let me say, the default command threw me for some time:

#    $Conf{TarClientCmd} = '$tarPath -c -v -f - -C /mnt/$host/$shareName'
#                        . ' --totals';

as I interpreted the "." as a tar argument, rather than perl syntax. 8-)