BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Backing up of Windows Client Machine

2011-08-01 13:05:03
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Backing up of Windows Client Machine
From: Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey AT BUC DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 13:02:54 -0400
On 7/31/2011 10:25 PM, jiahwei wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> since I want to backup C$ only I have removed the line BackupFilesOnly.
>
> However it returned me the same error.

Some (most?) of us on the mailing list do not keep a history of past
messages.  Please include enough context in your replies so that they
make sense without having to refer to previous messages.

I remember that your BackupFilesOnly setting was messed up, but I don't
remember what your original error was or what other settings you were using.

--
Bowie