BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] XFS BackupPC optimal mount options

2011-05-25 06:51:04
Subject: [BackupPC-users] XFS BackupPC optimal mount options
From: Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago <mlorenzo AT andago DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 12:49:20 +0200 (CEST)
Hi everyone,

First of all thank you for your advice, I think I'll give XFS a try.

Has anyone tuned XFS with its several mount options?

--

Marcos Lorenzo de Santiago
System administrator

ÁNDAGO INGENIERÍA
Tlf: +34 916 011 373          Álcalde Ángel Arroyo, 10, 1º
Mvl: +34 637 741 034          28904, Getafe, Madrid (Spain)
Fax: +34 916 011 372               www.andago.com

"Of course, in Perl culture, almost nothing is prohibited. My
feeling is that the rest of the world already has plenty of
perfectly good prohibitions, so why invent more?"
  -- Larry Wall (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)