BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] BlackoutPeriods seemingly ignored

2011-05-19 03:52:35
Subject: [BackupPC-users] BlackoutPeriods seemingly ignored
From: martin f krafft <madduck AT madduck DOT net>
To: backuppc users list <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:25:10 +0200
Hello,

I have a few hosts that should only be backed up between 23:00 and
7:00, i.e. when the network is not used much. Hence, I set
BlackoutPeriod for them to

  $Conf{BlackoutPeriods} = [
    {
      'hourEnd' => '23',
      'weekDays' => [
        '1',
        '2',
        '3',
        '4',
        '5',
        '6',
        '7'
      ],
      'hourBegin' => '7'
    }
  ];

which I can verify in the web interface (see attached image).

However, all the PCs ended up being queued at 09:00 this morning,
and their last backup was yesterday between 17:00 and 19:00 o'clock.
It seems almost like BackupPC is just ignoring BlackoutPeriods, but
I doubt that this is the case.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

"now, bring me that horizon."
                                               -- captain jack sparrow

spamtraps: madduck.bogus AT madduck DOT net