BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] How to know backups stored or not

2011-05-18 11:47:43
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] How to know backups stored or not
From: Holger Parplies <wbppc AT parplies DOT de>
To: Audi Narayana Reddy <audireddy AT live DOT com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:47:04 +0200
Hi,

Audi Narayana Reddy wrote on 2011-05-18 18:49:54 +0530 [Re: [BackupPC-users]
How to know backups stored or not]:
> Thanks for replay

is this a replay attack?

> but  I have some problem like while i am going to this path
> bash: cd: /var/lib/backuppc/: Permission denied

Please note: not all questions are on-topic on this list, just because you
happen to have BackupPC installed on your computer.

You need a basic understanding of using a Linux computer. Teaching you that is
beyond the scope (and aim) of this list. I'm sure there are lots of helpful
resources to be found. If not, start by reading manual pages (try 'man man').

> while i create a new host i have problem
>
> session setup failed: NT_STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE

You also need a basic understanding of using a Windoze computer (if that's
what you're backing up). Hint: you're not using a user name/password
combination the computer knows.

> Backup Summary
> [...]

Is that just a random quote, or was there a point to that?

Hope that helps [us].

Regards,
Holger