BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] Data missing in the CGI-GUI

2011-05-17 05:10:28
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] Data missing in the CGI-GUI
From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler AT tolaris DOT com>
To: "General list for user discussion, questions and support" <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:08:57 +0100
On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 10:46 +0200, Urs Forster wrote:
> All
>
> I run backuppc 3.1.0-9ubuntu1 on an Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx. In the CGI-GUI
> there is no data at all. Only the timestamp and table-headers are
> shown.
>
> There is neither a link 'Edit Config' nor 'Edit Host'. (only Wiki
> etc.)

With what user are you logging in to Apache (HTTPAuth)? Is that user
listed in $Conf{CgiAdminUsers}?

Assuming you installed from standard packages, you should be logging in
as "backuppc", and that user should be listed in /etc/backuppc/htpasswd
and in $Conf{CgiAdminUsers} in config.pl.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right
to say it."