BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] transfer backuppc to tape library

2011-02-13 12:36:21
Subject: [BackupPC-users] transfer backuppc to tape library
From: mohammad tayebi <mohammad3tr AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:33:49 -0800
Hi to every body
i use the backuppc for backup of openfiler (my file server) that every things is ok else one ,
the full backup is every week & incremental backup is every night at 1:0:0 AM
i am wanna move one full backup evey month to tape library
the tape library is connect to my esxi server and backup the my files (SQL , Exchange , ..)
esle "openfiler " by Symentec Backup Exec 2010  , ofcourse i tried backup of openfiler by seymantec exec but it stop after many hours , any way
i tried backuppc and it is very Good for backup but i don't konw how to move my full backup after one month to tape library , ofcourse i share the /var/lib/backuppc
by Samba but the backuppc create folder of backup by name : fore example 192.168.20.20 (0 1 2 5 ,..)and i dont know how to specify a folder for backuppc monthly
that i can move to tape by
samba & Symantec Backup exec 13 , so how to config backuppc that backup monthly backup in seperate folder for example (one folder for current backup ) and one folder for monthly backup that after move to tape , the old monthly backup was removed.

MY BACKUP POLICY :
every week : FULL (done)
every day : Incremental (done)
every month : one full backup over backuppc server (debian Linuxr with 3.5 T Byte raid H.D.D)  and move to tape library by samaba and symantc backup exec 2010. ( i dont konow ??? )

tanx for your help

Sincerely yours

M T