BackupPC-users

Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Graph at status page

2011-01-10 07:12:24
Subject: Re: [BackupPC-users] BackupPC Graph at status page
From: "d.davolio AT mastertraining DOT it" <d.davolio AT mastertraining DOT it>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:10:15 +0100
Seems I have the same problem here, empty graph. I have a new Ubuntu
server 10.04LTS x86_64. The installation is new, the pool is stored on
an NFS share. Few weeks ago I changed the server from a Debian Etch x86
to the new one.
This means that only the pool is "old", all the rest it's like a new
install.
The Backuppc is the 3.1.0-9 from repository. No patch applied because
the --dry-run says that only the second patch could be applied, the
first one fail.
Hummm...don't know which direction to go.