BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] aborted by signal=PIPE

2011-01-10 04:57:05
Subject: [BackupPC-users] aborted by signal=PIPE
From: mohammad tayebi <mohammad3tr AT gmail DOT com>
To: BackupPC-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:11:50 +0330
Hi Backuppc Users

i have problem ?
my backupc server has Raid 5 And mounted /var/lib/backuppc

ofcource my quesition is : This Log

" 2011-01-09 20:00:03 Got fatal error during xfer (aborted by signal=PIPE)"

backuppc serve stop every daily at 20 pm or (19:58 , 19:57 ) i backup my fileserver (Openfiler-linux os)by rsync.
I confuse about this problem  , i surf to net but dont find any specific answer at web , so after crash backup server automatically start after 1 hour base on wake up time , but after crash , it take many time for read data for example 5 hour  for 300 GIG data in last Partial Backup , and bandwith usage very low at read time.

Please Help me

Best Regards