BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Automated config reload?

2010-09-28 14:35:57
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Automated config reload?
From: Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell AT digitalkingdom DOT org>
To: BackupPC Users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 11:33:00 -0700
We add a lot of stuff automatically to our backuppc configs, and
manually going into the UI and doing the config reload is easy to
forgot.  Can it be done on the command line without breaking any
backups (i.e. without restarting)?

-Robin

--
http://singinst.org/ :  Our last, best hope for a fantastic future.