BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Some directory are not in the backup

2010-09-23 04:24:06
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Some directory are not in the backup
From: IvyAlice <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 04:21:40 -0400
Hello Less Micksell,

Thank you for your reply.

I use the daemon rsyncd cause the security guy told me that this solution is
more secure than using rsync/ssh without password between the machines
(backuppc is installed on a real server used for other things, too)

When I launch the command from the server to the host :
#rsync -av MyClient:backupETC

#receiving incremental file list
#drwxr-xr-x        4096 2010/09/23 07:57:29 backupETC
#sent 12 bytes  received 47 bytes  16.86 bytes/sec