BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to hibernate a Windows 7 box from BackupPC?

2010-09-07 19:25:04
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to hibernate a Windows 7 box from BackupPC?
From: James Ward <jeward AT torzo DOT com>
To: Backuppc Users <backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 16:05:05 -0700 (MST)
I'm trying to get this to work without hanging the backupPC process:

$Conf{DumpPostUserCmd} = 'ssh -f backup@acct-iris2
/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,SetSuspendState 2>&1
>/dev/null& exit'

Can someone give me the magic syntax?  The command itself works, I just need it
to not hang on the BackupPC server.

--
Ward... James Ward
Linux System Administrator