BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] How to Atuo Archive Backups

2010-03-05 20:16:59
Subject: [BackupPC-users] How to Atuo Archive Backups
From: kumar ullal <ullal.kumar AT gmail DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 17:15:22 -0800
How to Auto-archive backups of all the PCs in an external USB drive which will be rotated (Manually) on monthly bases?
The reason for this question is because if the Backuppc server crashes, then I can have a fresh install on a new hardware and then I can import the archives form the usb drive. If the server fails then on a fresh install do I still have to add all the hosts and their configurations? Is there a way to archive even the config files associated with all the hosts?
Thanks in advance.
Kumar