BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] Error: Can't browse bad directory name /

2010-03-02 16:05:15
Subject: [BackupPC-users] Error: Can't browse bad directory name /
From: iwdinw <backuppc-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 04:52:45 -0500
Hi There,

I have a litte problem with BackupPC 3.2.0beta1 on ubuntu 9.10 and restoring
FTP backups.
The backups work - the files are at the right location
(/var/lib/backuppc/pc/ftp.***.com) and I can browse the directories unsing the
command line (ls -l).
What I can't do, is using the backuppc-webinterface to browse through those FTP
(!) -backups. (Although this works flawlessly with backuped Windows- or
Linux-Hosts.)

When i try this, I get this error Message:
"Error: Can't browse bad directory name /"

Any help ist welcome here!

iwdinw